MRT Vacancy in Whakatane
We are looking for an experienced mammographer to contribute to our mammography, breast screening, and x-ray service in Whakatane. This is a permanent position of four or five days per week (negotiable).
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in general radiography and mammography. (A trainee mammography position would be considered for a suitable candidate).
- Post graduate certificate in mammography (or willingness to study towards this).
- High level of technical ability to assist and enable problem solving.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to contribute to a positive team environment.
We offer a supportive environment that promotes high standards of professionalism and prioritises on-going education.
Applicants must be qualified Medical Radiation Technologists registered with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologists Board.
Please direct all enquires to: